Madison Area Deliveries (Tuesday afternoons)
• Eastside Madison (Milwaukee St. / East Washington Ave. area): 33 Wirth Ct., Tuesdays 2:30-7:00 PM
• Fitchburg (Fish Hatchery/ Seminole Hwy area, south of McKee Rd): 5726 Pembroke Dr., Tuesdays 3:30-7:00 PM
• Monona: Rutabaga, 220 West Broadway, Tuesdays 3:00-6:00 PM
• Steve's Junction Road (near Mineral Point Road): Steve's Wine Beer Spirits, 122 Junction Road, Tuesdays 1:00-9:00 PM
• Steve's University Ave: Steve's Wine Beer Spirits, 3618 University Ave, Tuesdays 2:00-9:00 PM
• Faith Technologies: 22 Transport Court, Tuesdays after 3:00 PM. Employees only.
• Public Service Commission of Wisconsin: 610 North Whitney Way, Tuesdays after 1:30 PM. Employees only.
• Tesoro: 3571 Anderson Street, Tuesdays after 2:45 PM. Employees only.
Dubuque Deliveries (Friday afternoons)
• Free Flight Bikes: 5010 Wolff Road, Fridays 2:30-7:00 PM
• River Lights Bookstore: 1098 Main St., Fridays 1:00-8:00 PM
• Clarke University: 1550 Clarke Drive, Fridays 1:45 PM-end of day. Clarke students and employees only.
• Honkamp Krueger: 2345 JFK Road, Fridays 2:00-5:00 PM. Employees only.
• Loras College: 1450 Alta Vista St., Fridays 1:45 PM-4:00 PM. Loras students and employees only.
• Metrix: 4400 Chavenelle Rd, Fridays 2:30 PM-5:00 PM. Employees only.
• Medical Associates East Campus: 1000 Langworthy St, Fridays 3:00-5:00 PM. Employees only.
• Medical Associates West Campus: 1500 Associates Dr, Fridays 2:45-5:00 PM. Employees only.
Galena Deliveries (Friday afternoons)
• Galena: 10902 Dogleg Ridge, Fridays 4:00-7:00 PM
• Galena Territory: 9 Northstar Ct, Fridays 4:00-6:30 PM
Platteville & Belmont Deliveries (Friday afternoons)
• Platteville: Driftless Market, 95 W. Main St., Fridays Noon-6:00 PM
• Two Onion Farm: 19638 Cottage Inn Rd, Belmont, Fridays 1:00-7:00 PM (No swap box at this site)
Cancellations and Reschedules
We understand that vacations and other schedule conflicts may prevent you from picking up a delivery. In such cases, we encourage you to find a friend to pick up for you. You may also cancel and reschedule up to three of your deliveries per year. Read our complete cancellation and reschedule policy.
To receive the freshest produce and to not inconvenience the hosts of your delivery site, you should pick up your box during the scheduled times. Please don't plan to regularly pick up your box late! We do understand that you may occasionally miss picking up your box on time, and in such cases, your site host may allow you to pick up your box late. Read the late pickup policies at each of our sites.
Changing Your Delivery Site
Expecting to move or change jobs? We allow you to change delivery sites at any time during the season. Please notify us at least three days before your first delivery at your new site.