Chris & Juli McGuire
19638 Cottage Inn Road, Belmont WI 53510
(608) 762-5335 (Office) / (608) 726-2550 (Cell)
We invite you to receive fresh, flavorful vegetables and apples through our community-supported agriculture (CSA) program! Our certified organic produce is grown with skill, picked at the peak of ripeness, and packed with care. Become a member of Two Onion Farm CSA:
• Receive boxes of our farm's produce throughout the growing season.
• Choose from our wide selection of box sizes and delivery schedules - find a good fit for your household.
• Pick up your boxes in the Madison area, Platteville, Dubuque, or Galena.
• Receive newsletters of recipes and farm news.
• Buy local, know the farmers who grow your food, and attend optional farm events.
We've started our 2018 deliveries, but you can still join us for our autumn season and receive produce in September and October. Learn more and enroll!
Our CSA members say: "A five star experience! I've told so many people about your farm and the amazing service and vegetables I've received … You do such a wonderful job – what a great value to receive beautiful, wonderful produce with top notch personal service … The vegetables from your farm have been over the top for appearance and taste … It was like Christmas every time we received a box! … Everything is so fresh and flavorful that I feel like my cooking turns out twice as good … We have also enjoyed the recipes and I have made quite a few of them. My family is pretty picky and this has been great to get them to try some different things … I think over the years we have been members of your CSA, the balance in product has reached a point of brillance. We have never thought of leaving your farm - all aspects of your business keep us engaged and salivating for the start of the season ... Each time I open a box, I think of you, thank you for your hard work, and so appreciate the love and care that go into making these veggies so good for us.”