Chris & Juli McGuire
19638 Cottage Inn Road, Belmont WI 53510
(608) 762-5335 (Office) / (608) 726-2550 (Cell)
We invite you to receive fresh, flavorful vegetables and apples through our community-supported agriculture (CSA) program! Our certified organic produce is grown with skill, picked at the peak of ripeness, and packed with care. Become a member of Two Onion Farm CSA:
• Receive boxes of our farm's produce throughout the growing season.
• Choose from our wide selection of box sizes and delivery schedules - find a good fit for your household.
• Pick up your boxes in the Madison area, Platteville, Dubuque, or Galena.
• Receive newsletters of recipes and farm news.
• Buy local, know the farmers who grow your food, and attend optional farm events.
We have started our autumn delivery season (Sept 3-Oct 28). You can still enroll for the autumn season and pay a prorated price for the remaining deliveries. Learn more about our CSA and enroll online.
Our CSA members say: "A five star experience! I've told so many people about your farm and the amazing service and vegetables I've received … You do such a wonderful job – what a great value to receive beautiful, wonderful produce with top notch personal service … The vegetables from your farm have been over the top for appearance and taste … It was like Christmas every time we received a box! … Everything is so fresh and flavorful that I feel like my cooking turns out twice as good … We have also enjoyed the recipes and I have made quite a few of them. My family is pretty picky and this has been great to get them to try some different things … I think over the years we have been members of your CSA, the balance in product has reached a point of brillance. We have never thought of leaving your farm - all aspects of your business keep us engaged and salivating for the start of the season ... Each time I open a box, I think of you, thank you for your hard work, and so appreciate the love and care that go into making these veggies so good for us.”